It can be easy to forget the potential you have. Self-doubt, adversity, and outside opinions can all take a toll. In today’s episode of IntHerrupt, Linda is joined by Ashley Winston, international speaker, author and business advisor to explore how to realize your potential.
- Often, we are headed one direction then we feel called to pivot.
- Don’t buy into other people’s perspective of you – follow your heart.
- Pursuing God opened the doors for Ashley to realize her true potential and calling.
- Root of doubt is fear.
- Be cautious of the stories you are telling yourself.
- Whatever you feed will lead.
- Faith is rooted in love.
Changing your story
- We have a tendency to relive what happened in our childhood if we don’t take steps to acknowledge and heal.
- You can decide to empower yourself.
- Removing the mask, you put on to the world will allow you to be authentic and reach your potential.
- Create an environment for yourself that is conducive to growth.
- Make sure you have the right people in your tribe that you can trust.
“Fear holds us back from realizing our potential” – Ashley Winston
For more content and information from Ashley, connect with her on LinkedIn or visit her company website at www.TheAshleyWinston.com. Do you have stories to tell? Connect with Linda to share them. This podcast is produced by TSE Studios. Check out other podcasts by TSE Studios, including this episode’s sponsor, The Sales Evangelist, helping new and struggling sellers close more deals and achieve their sales goals. Subscribe to the IntHERrupt Podcast so you won’t miss a single show. Find us on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, and Stitcher. Audio created by Ryan Rasmussen Productions.