Following your dreams takes grit, determination, and (above all) belief in yourself. In today’s episode of IntHerrupt, Linda is joined by the founder and CEO of LFG Consulting, Leslie F Graf, to learn how she shifted her mindset to positivity and growth to accomplish her goals.
Leslie has worked hard to accomplish her dreams:
- As a young child, Leslie knew she wanted to be strong, independent, and successful.
- She didn’t know exactly what she wanted to do, but she wanted those qualities. To her, that meant she had to go to college.
- Throughout her life, Leslie focused on taking one step at a time, saying yes, and moving toward her end goal of success.
Three top priorities to believe in yourself:
- Practice positive thinking. Recognize when negative thoughts and self-doubt come to mind and reduce them.
- Self-care is essential, and that looks different for everyone.
- Show up for the people around you and focus on being your best self.
Avoid buying into other’s limiting beliefs:
- People’s beliefs are based on their experiences, not yours. If someone has a limited experience with you, understand that it comes from a place of judgment or lack of understanding.
- Trust yourself. When you trust yourself, the disbelief of others doesn’t come into play.
Leslie’s next steps:
- Leslie is working on growing her business, and the next stage is coaching and mentoring financial professionals.
- As a certified yoga instructor, Leslie loves to find opportunities to explore that passion and improve her mental and physical health.
For more content and information from Leslie, connect with her on Instagram and Linkedin or visit her company website at lfgconsultingco.com. Do you have stories to tell? Connect with Linda to share them. This podcast is produced by TSE Studios. Check out other podcasts by TSE Studios, including this episode’s sponsor, The Sales Evangelist, helping new and struggling sellers close more deals and achieve their sales goals. Subscribe to the IntHERrupt Podcast so you won’t miss a single show. Find us on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, and Stitcher. Audio created by Ryan Rasmussen Productions.